lundi 27 juin 2016

Theft and Larceny: Shoplifting at Target

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Virginia

Hi, I stole about $75 worth of merchandise at target two days ago. I did so through the self checkout line, and no one stopped me but with this overwhelming guilt I did some research and it said that it is possible to have police show up at your door after the fact. I am a criminal justice student, and this could ruin my career and I feel so guilty. I considered going back and returning all the items with an apology, but also I know that might result in prosecution. I am absolutely terrified that I am going to be charged. I went back later in the day because my friend needed something and I noticed a guy standing at the entry way watching us, as well as a couple Target employees making eye contact very noticeably. I think they know, and I used a visa for half of the items, so they will definitely know my information. What are the chances of being charged, and any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am just so sorry and I don't know what to do.


Theft and Larceny: Shoplifting at Target

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire