mercredi 29 juin 2016

Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: Deferral Possible for a Red Light Camera Ticket

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: WA

Hello, I received a red light camera ticket for making a rolling right-on-red at an intersection. In WA state red light camera tickets are suppose to be processed as parking tickets and should not go on my driving record. I mailed back asking for a mitigation hearing. I received back a letter informing me about the time/date of the mitigation hearing, along with some other options. One of the paragraphs mentions the possibility of deferring the ticket. However I am confused how this is possible, as I thought only tickets that go on your driving record can be deferred. How would deferral work for my particular situation ?

Here is a picture of the relevant paragraph: http://ift.tt/291QIfx

Did they just not bother printing various versions of this document for various situations and this info is just wrong for my case ?

Thanks!


Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: Deferral Possible for a Red Light Camera Ticket

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire