mercredi 29 juin 2016

Divorce: Divorce, Spousal Support, Alimony, Custody and Child Support

My question involves a marriage in the state of: Alabama

My husband and I have been married since March 20th 2015. He is a trucker and I'm a stay at home mom. I'm currently 25 weeks pregnant with our son. My husband came home for fathers day weekend and everything went great. He left back out Sun Eve. Talking on the phone with him Tuesday he told me that he didn't love me anymore and needed space. Thursday he said he wants a divorce and there's nothing I can say or do to change his mind. Saturday I finally talked him into a trial separation and that we'd work on things. Today he changed his pin information to his business account so I no longer have access to our money. He makes $3000 a week before deductions. I have no money of my own. I started digging trying to find reasons as to why he would make such rash decisions. I found two Craigslist ads that he had posted from his Craigslist account in Aug 2015 and Sept 2015 soliciting sex online. I have the proof. I don't want this divorce because I feel like this is all a cop out. I told him I refuse to sign papers and if he pushes the issue and takes it to court that I will use the proof I have of infidelity. I don't want to have to do that. I love him and I want to work on this. I need to know what my options are if he does push the divorce and takes me to court. He didn't want to have I pay child support. He wanted to come to an "arrangement" where he continued to pay all the house bills in lieu of child support. Also, all the bills are in my name, but he obviously pays for them. He text me today asked how much I needed for the week to pay rent and I told him and he is wiring the funds over to our joint account so I can pay bills. I'm afraid to push too hard that he will cut us off completely. I feel like he's backed me into a corner and I have no power here. What can I do? I'm so scared, hurt, confused and I feel abandoned. I don't have family to lean on and I know he's taking full advantage of that. Manipulating me into giving him what he wants. His parents seem to think he's financially overwhelmed and it's just hitting him that he's really going to be a father and he's having a breakdown. He acting irrationally and he refuses to talk to me other than the text about money. Please help!


Divorce: Divorce, Spousal Support, Alimony, Custody and Child Support

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire