mercredi 29 juin 2016

Use and Enforcement: How to View Copies of Actual Deeds

My question involves real estate located in the State of: PA

Might be a silly question - I'm trying to research deeds and the specific language contained within which pertains to property my family owns. Using my local county website, I am able to look up parcels and find basic, general info. However, the deeds are not available online. In each property listing, there is a section at the bottom that provides the Deed Book and Deed Page. I'm assuming those documents are located in the court house and I need to go in person to view/copy? Is that accurate or is there another way to obtain this information? Specifically, I want to find granting language pertaining to a deeded right of way that I am interested in improving. Thanks.


Use and Enforcement: How to View Copies of Actual Deeds

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire