jeudi 30 juin 2016

Runaways: I Will Be Leaving My Home and Going to Live with My 20 Year Old Boyfriend

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: North Carolina. I got into a big fight with my mom and they kicked me out because they didnt want me to be with my bf. So then they sent me away to a family members house for a couple weeks hoping I would get over this boy and come back home and everything would be fine. they are allowing me to come back home after kicking me out when we were on vacation in vegas so i didnt really get kicked out but they said i was once I got back home but I never got to go home because they sent me to VA. I do plan on leaving after i get home with him. I want to know if anything could happen to my bf? if my parents did call the cops what would happen? and how would enroll into another school in another county where my bf stays. I do plan on continuing school. I'm 17.


Runaways: I Will Be Leaving My Home and Going to Live with My 20 Year Old Boyfriend

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire