mercredi 29 juin 2016

Hours: Can You Be Required to Work Through Lunch and After Hours

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: MO

Yesterday I was called in to my boss's office and told that I needed to stop taking a lunch and instead eat lunch at my desk. I was also told that I need to start logging on to the system at night and on the weekends from home to work. I explained that I do not have a company issued laptop to which I was told "you are a salaried employee and can logon from your personal computer at home". Two issues I have: is it legal for my company/boss to tell me that I have to eat my lunch at my desk essentially working through my lunch therefore not taking a lunch break and can they tell me I have to work from home in the evenings and on the weekends if I am not provided with a company laptop essentially using my personal computer/materials to do company work?


Hours: Can You Be Required to Work Through Lunch and After Hours

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire