mardi 28 juin 2016

Met a Girl at Work. She Was a Minor and I Was Not. Need Advice

So first of all. no I'm not a pedo. I met her and I liked her she looked to be about 20 or so years old. she is 16 and I'm 21. shes turning 17 on september 16th and although I know that is completely irrelevant she made sure that I knew that.

She knew my age, I didn't know hers at first but I found out later after we flirted up a bit and what not. the issue is that after I found out I kept the flirting, she obviously went with it and I felt it was wrong so every time she kept making plans, I would postpone them or tell her I was busy that day. I still kept flirting with her idiotically and should have stopped and my gut instinct was telling me to do so and I was on the verge of ending the chats with her. keep in mind she looked way older than she was and I know that may infuriate you guys and have you pointing fingers, but I am a Christian guy with a clean record and I really like following the law. I know I screwed up and now her parents are really interested in meeting me. they want me to bring ID and all. she told them I was 18 against my wishes. and that made things much worse. they saw my FB which said I was older. now can I get into trouble? I did tell her we could meet but on the days we were supposed to meet I would flake. because I knew it was wrong and I didn't want to hurt her. sure that probably made things worse. we work together which is a huuuge problem because now I will probably lose my job and my coworkers will see me as a huge loser if they found out. and I am going to stop talking to her now. what can happen to me? I would rather keep living a normal life. I know of other younger girls at my job that are also 16 and that like me but I obviously made sure they knew I was 21. that or that I was taken. its just that I didn't know that this girl was 16 at first. I'm so scared of what can happen. should I meet with her parents tomorrow and show them my ID that tells them I'm older than 18?

help

-Muller


Met a Girl at Work. She Was a Minor and I Was Not. Need Advice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire