mardi 28 juin 2016

Violation & Enforcement: Temp Dvro Spouse Has History of False Accusations on Previous Partners

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: California

I currently have a temporary DVRO and went to court only to have it continued to trial, per my lawyers recommendation, which I feel it should have been dismissed since I have so far done everything that has been asked (firearms turn-in, stay away, etc.) and I feel she did it out of jealously.
My spouse has a history of false accusations of child molestation and a temporary DVRO on her child's father, plus she herself had one against her while we were dating. CPS threatened her then that they will take the child away if she didn't quit brainwashing her.

She got a temporary order solely on basis on a twisted declaration that including complaining about me not cleaning out my garage quick enough, giving money to former step-children for birthdays and high school graduation, a harmless comment on a social media site from another woman, and I just got home less than 30 days from a military deployment. Her declaration had nothing but twisted verbiage such as "I aggressively opened the door" and "stomped my way up the staircase" to slamming doors, on top of saying I pushed her, and "I scratched her chest and arm" which I did not do. I have a government security clearance which she knows I will lose my career and I feel my lawyer will feed off of this and drag it including my divorce dissolution knowing how important this is to me. I have sent multiple requests to my lawyer requesting specific items to be relayed to her law office and now I feel like I am getting the run around.

She has several times visited another man who lives 5 houses down from where I am currently staying (my parents) and did so the day I got kicked out of my home. Two days later she called 911 saying I was harassing her cause she had a visual on my vehicle which LE politely asked me to leave for a couple hours put told her it was "one time deal" since I was living there and that he can't just make me leave cause she wants to visit a friend.

My question is since she has a history of false allegations against an ex and now myself, can this be a pattern of abuse and again law enforcement was never called in regards to her claims I pushed her along with other false claims? Also she has had court recommended psychological evaluations from the previous relationship that states she is uncooperative and in the "problematic range" favoring full custody to the father. Also she is on several different type of psych meds I was unaware of. Can any of this be used against her in my case?


Violation & Enforcement: Temp Dvro Spouse Has History of False Accusations on Previous Partners

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire