mercredi 29 juin 2016

Driver's License Issues: Release 8 Year Old Hold from Wy for Ky Hardship License

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: KY

I got a speeding ticket back in 2007 here in Kentucky, I went to court received a judgement of traffic school and court costs. I paid the court costs but failed to attend traffic school before moving to Wyoming, where I was soon notified that Kentucky had revoked my DL when I was pulled over for going 2 miles over the speed limit and hit with a +$600 fine for driving on suspended.

I've since moved back to Kentucky and completed my traffic school, but there is a hold on my license from Wyoming due to that unpaid fine. I'm unable to pay it but could perhaps arrange installments if I could arrange to have the hold from Wyoming released so I can make the commute to a better paying job, if even just for a hardship license!! I'm perpetually underemployed as a result of this driving restriction. I feel stuck behind a rock and a hard place due to the amount of fine.

Has anyone heard of someone succeeding in negotiating this? How would I go about requesting this? Would I contact the county where my initial violation occured? Or DMV in Wyoming? Or my current county of residence? Sorry so long.... Thanks for whatever help you can provide!


Driver's License Issues: Release 8 Year Old Hold from Wy for Ky Hardship License

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire