mercredi 29 juin 2016

Payment: Neighbor Trying to Charge Me for Sewer Easement

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Indiana

Hello and before I start thank you for any help. My neighbor is a contractor I came home one day and he has heavy equipment in my back yard digging a new sewer line for his house because the clay tile had failed in the process of him digging the new line. Instead of stopping where the 3 house combined (his house, my house, and another neighbor). He continues to the street. This was 3 months ago he never leveled out the dirt or replaced grass I have kids and there still large minds of dirt. Last week he handed me a bill for $1600.00 on his companies letter head. Saying I owed him a third of the cost of him running sewer line to the street. He never asked me, he never asked or talked about digging up my yard, and he definitely never said anything about trying to charge me. My sewer was fine. My family had to go on and off for 2 weeks with out sewer because of him completing the job at random. My question is can he do this or did he take on the responsibility and burden of cost by taking it to the street without consulting me and the other neighbor .


Payment: Neighbor Trying to Charge Me for Sewer Easement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire