lundi 27 juin 2016

Background Checks: Which Simple Misdemeanors Are in Your Criminal History and Which Are Not

I was charged with a simple misdemeanor in the state of Iowa (petty theft in the 5th degree) in 2013.

Now I am living in the state of Oregon and am seeking employment. I am concerned my Simple Misdemeanor will disqualify me for employment. I've done some research and have found that most simple misdemeanors are not included in your criminal history file (according to the Iowa Department of Public Safety, Criminal Investigation Division).

What I need to know is which simple misdemeanors will be included and which will not be included for the state of Iowa???

Are there predetermined types of simple misdemeanors that will be included, or is it determined by a case by case basis?

And is there a way I can find out with having to pay a fee?

Thank you in advance!


Background Checks: Which Simple Misdemeanors Are in Your Criminal History and Which Are Not

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire