mercredi 29 juin 2016

Holding Over: Holdovers Purchased a Condo and Won't Move Out

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: New York
Hello,
I have have been trying to get my holdover tenants to move for almost a year. They have been holding over since Jan 1st of this year. I have been very patient as they have an adult daughter with mental problems living with them. They finally closed Feb 18th( disclosed only by the realtor) on a condo 200 feet from their current unit! I have written correspondence from them that they would out by the end of April. They followed up with a letter stating they would be out the 3rd week of May. Then they verbally agreed to be out at the end of June and now its the 3rd week in July. They pay the rent and a mortgage on a unit they don't yet live in. Is there a quick way that I can get some relief from the courts? Is the written letter considered a notice to quit? My plans are to occupy the unit for myself and family.


Holding Over: Holdovers Purchased a Condo and Won't Move Out

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire