mardi 28 juin 2016

Child Abuse: CPS Not Doing Their Job

My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: WV.

I called and made a report with CPS (with proof of child abuse). They talk to the mother and never talk to the father or the kids. The complaint was against the father. I go to DHHR after a month to file a complaint against the worker and they won't let me. They say they can take as long as they want to investigate a report. These are sexual and physical abuse issues. So they take my name and number and say they will have the supervisor call me because they are not there. I told them I have more information on the man abusing his children, should I call the hotline number and they said the supervisor will call me if they need that information, not to call that number. The man has an ongoing investigation with CPS but is that not reason to take further information? The supervisor never bothered calling. They also did not take my proof I have against this man.

I am not figuring their actions are legal. Is there anything I can do? Who can I report them to?


Child Abuse: CPS Not Doing Their Job

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire