mardi 28 juin 2016

Enforcing Custody Orders: What Happens if the Custodial Parent Doesn't Encourage Visitation

What happens if custodial parent does not encourage 14 yr old boy to visit the NCP? For 7 yrs the father of my children and his wife alienated my children from me by moving when I found their home and changing number when I finally got them. They have also told the kids that I do not love them and that I abandoned them. I was finally able to save for an attorney and when I found their new home I served them for enforcing visitation. Initially I asked for full custody on parental alienation grounds. The judge wasn't happy hearing about the alienation, because it is a hard case to prove. I have plenty of proof but hired a lousy lawyer who did not file any of it. Now I am getting 1 weekend a month visits, my ex and more so his wife is causing so much trouble that the kids are now saying they hate me and dont want to go with me to my home in Vegas. We drive to Idaho every month to see them. Which is hard on the pocket book, but worth the sacrifice. My next visit is this weekend and I m worried my 14 yr old will refuse to go with me, as he is the one who is being very disrespectful and telling me he hates me, and not telling me why but hanging up on me. I need advice on how I can mend this relationship with my children. Please help I will listen to any and all advice. Please don't resort to judgment, as I realize I made a mistake in waiting so long to retain a lawyer, but that is in the past, I need advice for moving forward.


Enforcing Custody Orders: What Happens if the Custodial Parent Doesn't Encourage Visitation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire