jeudi 30 juin 2016

Drug Possession: Wife is Doctor Shopping

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Oklahoma

My wife and I are currently going through a divorce and I filled last week. We also have a 2yr daughter.

It has just come to light that she has been receiving 2 prescriptions from 2 different doctors of Adderall. Our main family doctor is prescribing her 2 pills of 20mg Adderall daily and this other doctor is doing 2) 30mg. She is filing the 30mg's with our insurance, they show up on our INS EOB's, and the 20mg paying cash. They are also being filled at multiple different pharmacies. Since we have a HIPA Statement in place with our family doctor they have told me what they are prescribing and when the scripts were written. And the EOB's show the filled date of the other doctors.

Today I spoke with our doctor and they looked up the Oklahoma narcotics bureau database and it has showed the 2 being filled within 3days of each other.

My main concern is the safety of my daughter under my wife's care.

My questions are as follows:
- what action am I able to take?
- what action is our doctor able to take?
- further down the road, am I able to take legal action against the 2 doctors and the pharmacies?

Thank you in advance for any comments and opinions:


Drug Possession: Wife is Doctor Shopping

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire