lundi 27 juin 2016

Trespassing: How Can I Stop a Neighbor from Coming on My Property and Bothering Me

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Jacksonville, Florida. My landlord the owner of this property had an altercation with the neighbor. The Police were called by the neighbor and the problem was solved by the Police Officers. The Officers then told both parties to know longer speak to one another or go on each others property. Fine. Now the neighbor is coming to my landlord's door repeatedly. We don't want to go as far as having the neighbor arrested and getting a restraining order doesn't seem to be something we can do since it states that you need a witness to the neighbor coming to the door or on the property and I'm not always there to see this happening.

I know we can call the local police but by the time they get here the neighbor is always gone by then. There is nothing criminal, or violent happening ..it's just never ending annoyance.

In regards to the restraining order ...I know the landlord very well & he's not been all that honest. So, I will not stand in front of a judge and lie for anyone. That's just wrong in so many ways. So, my question is :

How do we get the neighbor to stop coming to the front door & on the property?


Trespassing: How Can I Stop a Neighbor from Coming on My Property and Bothering Me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire