mardi 28 juin 2016

Changing a Child's Name: I Never Changed My Sons Last Name to His Father's

My question involves name change laws in the State of: Texas. My sons father and I never changed my sons last name after we established custody and child support 15 years ago . now we are having to do it or our son can't get his drivers license. We were told that we are bolth in contempt of court. We get along great and our son is OK with the name change, but are we gonna be in trouble for this ,like jail or fines? We were young then and didn't know how all this worked back then, we didn't know how to go about getting it done. We bolth take responsibility for this but we are worried that we are going to get into legal trouble. Can you explain what we should expect?


Changing a Child's Name: I Never Changed My Sons Last Name to His Father's

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire