mardi 28 juin 2016

Heirs and Beneficiaries: Dad Getting House

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: Los Angeles Calfornia

Hello my mom died a year and a half ago...her and my 83 dad were separated.
She has a house still in her name and my dad is petitioning the court to be put
on the deed. What are our rights has her five grown children. Mom worked very hard
and my dad currently has his eye on a 36 year old undocumented alien is ready to put her claws in him. We are afraid she
will try to take mom things. My mom left no will dad took her bank account from my sister who
was on there with mom. Now he going for the house. Can he do that? What is the law regarding biological
children? Will the judge automatically turn it over to dad?
Thank you for all your help.


Heirs and Beneficiaries: Dad Getting House

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire