mercredi 29 juin 2016

Divorce: Motion and Alimony

My question involves a marriage in the state of:Minnesota. My wife served me divorce papers the day I met with an attorney that I did hire though I am on long term disability and will not be able to have the retainer paid in full til I get paid in July as I only get paid once a month and I would like to file a motion for an extension so I may have my attorney do the response for me but will not do anything til I make the next payment in July and my wife does not want me to have an extension so what are the steps and how easy is it to simply file the motion for the extension myself? My second question is about alimony. My wife makes 30K more a year than me and we are having to sell our house on a short sale and she thinks I should live for free with a single brother I have though he does not want a roommate and now thinks i should live in a studio though we have been married 21 years and have a 3 bedroom home. I get 1736 a month and she makes almost 4000 a month, could I possibly get alimony?


Divorce: Motion and Alimony

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire