mardi 28 juin 2016

Custody and Visitation Issues: Parental Alienation

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Indiana
My question is how do i prove parental alienation and file for a change of custody. During our divorce my ex husband was granted physical custody of our son who is now 8 years old. Our current court order gives me visitation and phone calls to him. The last time is saw and spoke with my son was in October of 2014. We had a court hearing in Feb 2015 for contempt of court for failure to allow the visits to occur which i filed. During the feb 201 hearing my ex was found in contempt and ordered to resume the visit immediatley, and there would be 3 compliance hearings in mar, april and may of 2015. The judge told my ex at that time if he was still in contempt he could face loosing custody, jail time, court fines or all 3. My ex acknowledged to the judge he understood what could happen and that he would comply and show up for all compliance hearings. The reasons why he had stopped the visits from Oct 2014 until Feb 2015 was because he believed i was trying to kill him, supposedly his van caught on fire outside of his home in the early hours of the morning and could have caused the house to catch on fire. When the judge asked him for proof of this, he had none to provide to the courts. To date i have yet to see any pictures of the damage, i have a copy of the police report, at no time was i ever questioned about this fire or charged in this fire. Since Feb 2015 my ex has failed to show up for multiple court dates and has moved out of the state without the court's knowledge or permission. In approx june 2015 the judge ordered my child support to be stopped and put a warrant out on my ex for contempt of court. Once the child support was stopped my ex went to the child support office in Florida to try to get child support, once i recieved the info i took it to the courts here in Indpls and they forwarded the info to the child support office in florida who informed him that until he took care of the situation in indiana they could not help him. I have even recently recieved an email from him stating that i just need to get over it, as far as he's concerned im dead to his son, that his son has a new mother he knows about the missed court appointments, he knows about the warrant his son has a new mother, and a new life, no judge, cops, courts or cps will tell him how to raise his son. What kind of papers do i need to file to get custody changed, have his warrant go national so that i can see my son. At this time the only info i have is that they are somewhere in Panama City Fl.


Custody and Visitation Issues: Parental Alienation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire