mercredi 29 juin 2016

Defamation: How to Find a Newspaper Article Written About You and Charge the Writer(S)

Hello Everybody!

I believe in 2010, there was a newspaper article that was written about my friend that I did not know about until this year. I've never read the article, but someone else told me about the article, and apparently everybody in town has already read and talked about the article. In the article, it stated that she's a prostitute which is not true because I have known my friend way too long and she's not a prostitute. Since the article was written about her, I know that this constitutes as slander, libel and defamation of character because those things that were written about her were all lies, first of all. Second, the person(s) who wrote the article did not interview her for their "puff article" and third, I believe that the article has caused employers to not give her a job. People are talking about my friend like a rabid dog and she's all I have for support because her family doesn't want anything to do with her because of this article and I want to find out how can I go about finding this newspaper article about her, even though the writer(s) did not interview her? When I help her find this article, what action should my friend take into taking the writer(s) to court? All answers are greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.


Defamation: How to Find a Newspaper Article Written About You and Charge the Writer(S)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire