mardi 28 juin 2016

Suspension and Revocation: Lawyer Failed to Notify Me of Right to Appeal Nunc Pro Tunc Ruling

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Pa

Quote:

Quoting Dreign
View Post
My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Pa

Sorry new at this... My license was suspended because of moving violations and I hired a lawyer to try and get it restored. Paid him 800 dollars over a period of months and basically had to show up unannounced at his office just to see him. He would'nt return my calls and didn't keep appointments. He filed a nunc pro tunc for the tickets that were preventing me from getting my license restored and was successful on all but one. It was thought to be overlooked by the judge. I later found out from him. During my own research I found out he had 30 days to appeal. He never did or told me about that option. He just dropped the ball and now it appears to be too late for me to appeal. How can I get this 3 year old ticket removed.


Suspension and Revocation: Lawyer Failed to Notify Me of Right to Appeal Nunc Pro Tunc Ruling

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire