jeudi 30 juin 2016

Benefits for Injured Workers: Doubts on Workers Compensation and FMLA

My question involves workers compensation law for the state of: New Jersey

I was injured at work and after 1 month of leave i went back to work and did light duty but i was still experiencing pain. So i reported the problem to my company's HR and they advised me to take rest again for one month. Today i received an email from HR saying that i would have to fill up FMLA form and also workers compensation has been notified. I am also asked to sign one repayment agreement for health insurance. Since this is my first time i have no idea how this would work so i though of posting this question on this forum. Can my FMLA and workers comp run concurrently ? why am i being asked to pay for health insurance ? I was told by my company HR person that FMLA is to protect my job. I am not familiar with FMLA and workers comp law and my biggest concern is whether i will have my job when i return to work also whether i will be paid during my leave ? I would sincerely appreciate if someone can shed some light on this.


Benefits for Injured Workers: Doubts on Workers Compensation and FMLA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire