jeudi 30 juin 2016

Private Sales: Can You Resell a Boat that a Buyer Paid For if They Do Not Take Possession

My question involves personal property located in the State of: Texas. At the beginning of 2016 I posted an ad on craigslist to sell my boat, I received a response from a gentleman out of state. He told me he would send the money and pick the boat up in a few weeks. The money was received however it is almost July and he had yet to pick it up. I have never heard from this man again. I tried calling but his number is disconnected, I have sent several emails that have gone unanswered. I am now getting ready to move and unsure of what to do. Can I now resell it.


Private Sales: Can You Resell a Boat that a Buyer Paid For if They Do Not Take Possession

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire