lundi 27 juin 2016

Marriage: Can You Get Your Immigrant Spouse Deported if You Divorce

My question involves marriage law for the State of: New York. I have sponsored my husband to come to America to start a life with me. Once he came here he abused me, harassed me and caused me a miscarriage. He did black magic on me so that I would get him American papers and run away with another man. He hacked my Facebook Skype and yahoo email and stalked me and my personal stuff through social media using hacking softwares. He was secretly on herbal birth control to not have children yet forced himself upon me sexually. He call the cops and told them that I was holding on to his papers and the cops took the his papers away from me and gave it to him. I never held his paper his social security card and passport they were just with my parents for safety keeping my stuff was with them as well because he and I moved out and we were renting and living in the basement and the owners had another key so both of our documents and other important things were kept safe which he was aware of. When he came here I helped him make Id and social security card and credit card and a savings account and helped him get a job. If I was holding on to his stuff he wouldn't have anything like credit card since they require social security to be opened. I called the cops 4 times already there are 4 domestic incident reports and I also went through the victims service for rape. So now I was happy I got pregnant but he abused me and caused a miscarriage and I didn't even make it home from the hospital I had found out he took all his belonging and papers and money and ran away without paying for any rent. He didn't even let me reach home. I message him everyday but he looks at my message and no reply. The sole reason for him to marry me was for papers and now when his visa is about to expire he ran away. Maybe he is choosing to live here illegally. But my question is that we how can I get divorce and how can he get deported because there are so many people that marry people for papers and then flee. He came here because we got married and now that I want to get divorce and have deported because I have proof of him getting married to me for papers in voice recording and him hacking my social media and invading my privacy and causing me a miscarriage and running away as soon as his visa was about to be expired. I feel so bad that there are so many laws for immigrants to not be deported and get papers but what about us citizen suffering from these people taking advantage of us and fleeing as soon as they get there papers. This reminds me he hasn't got his green card yet.


Marriage: Can You Get Your Immigrant Spouse Deported if You Divorce

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire