mardi 28 juin 2016

Getting Fired: Termination Lied to About It

So at the end of May I was let go from a company who does business in California and has corporate in Georgia. I was hired has a driver/territory rep and my job consisted me to travel a lot. I worked with another driver who trained me and it went really well I understood they system, made all my appts and made some new clients. The other driver and I split the southern part of California I had Los Angeles to Santa Barbra and the other driver had eastern la county down to San Diego. The company had 2 inside sales reps and each of us were assigned to one. The day i was let go the operations manager called me to tell me I was being let go while I was in the middle of my work day. The reason I was being let go was because the inside sales rep who my trainer was assigned to had decided to quit and that since she quit I was let go because I had less experience. 2 months of training waisted. Was told that it was a "business decision" basically canned because one inside sales rep couldn't handle 2 drivers which I understood and I was ok with it.
So today I happened to look at the companies Facebook page. On the page I saw a little video of my inside sales rep and the other rep who "quit" out in California on business. They were meeting with clients and having a grand old time.
I thought to myself "Holy S*** I thought she quit." "Why is she still working for them?" Then I realized that I was lied to about termination so I became curious to see if this was a flase termination.
I loved this job and did everything by the book. Never was told that I did anything wrong, learned the system and the equipment fast, was great at doing my job, hand no complaints from any clients, brought new clients to the company and created new business. Could I take them to court for this?


Getting Fired: Termination Lied to About It

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire