mardi 28 juin 2016

Speeding Tickets: Missed My Trial De Novo. Now What

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

I received a traffic ticket for violating VC22349(a) back in December 2015. I was cited for going 85 mph in a 65 mph zone. I sent in a TBWD and was found guilty. I decided to go ahead and request a Trial De Novo so that I could request traffic school while asking for a reduced fine. However, I missed my court date that was scheduled for 6/28/16(today). I screwed up and thought my court date was going to be on 6/29/16 :wallbang:. I have already posted bail and read that missing this court appearance would not be a problem, but I do want to request traffic school. Is there anyway for me to get back on the court calendar for another court appearance and is it still possible for me to request traffic school?

Additionally, if I'm not able to request traffic school, what can I do to prevent my insurance company from increasing my premium?


Speeding Tickets: Missed My Trial De Novo. Now What

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire