mercredi 29 juin 2016

Visitors and Guests: Deceased Son's Fiancé Moved and Left Her Stuff in Our Home

I'm in South Carolina and have found myself in a bit of a dilemma. My son and his fiancé moved to our home in June of 2014 because of an employment opportunity. In July of 2015 he passed away and due the amount of grief we all suffered we allowed her to stay, since she had no family. In February, 2016 I found she had stolen some of my jewelry, which was on the same day my husband was told he has cancer... it was an emotional day and I told her to leave. She left and return twice to get her things; however, she left much of it behind. I texted/called her to please come and remove her stuff and more than once she said she would be over to pick it up; yet, she never showed up. In the meantime I decided to do a formal eviction (I didn't know where she lived but did know where she worked), unfortunately she no longer works at the same place and no one there knows where she is and the process server was unable to locate her. Now, what do I do with all the things she left behind? I do not have any place to store her belongings and am still going through much of my son's things. Can I just throw her stuff out? I don't know where she lives or works and I don't have a new phone number for her. I can't afford an attorney and am looking for suggestions. Thank you.


Visitors and Guests: Deceased Son's Fiancé Moved and Left Her Stuff in Our Home

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire