mardi 28 juin 2016

Relocation: Relocation of Minor Children to Another State from Kansas

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: KS

I am wondering how the state of Kansas feels about move-away cases. I see the California is move-away friendly and various other states, but I cannot find anything on Kansas. I can prove the move out of Kansas to be beneficial to the child but my child's mother has done the bare minimum in regards to parenting. Will they consider what would happen if the child was left here with non-custodial parent who works part-time, drinks a lot and has no driver's license? All of my extended family is in the state we wish to move. Will they give weight to that?

Another question, my child's mother stated in her motion to prevent me from moving, that she has been involved in school and various activities. She absolutely has not and I have photos that she wasn't there and they can talk to the teachers. How can she lie on a court document and how can i prove it??


Relocation: Relocation of Minor Children to Another State from Kansas

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire