mercredi 29 juin 2016

Custody and Visitation Issues: Supervised Visitation in Florida

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Florida

Hello,

I reside in Hillsborough County Florida. I am the single mom to a 4 year old daughter. I separated from her father in 2013. We were never married. He has 2007 DUI/drug charges. Since 2014 her dad has been in and out of jail. He obtained felony theft charges and drug charges marijuana, cocaine. He was put on probation. He just recently violated his probation. He was pulled over and found with marijuana and drug paraphernalia. I am not sure if he will be released or kept in jail. Whenever this is all resolved is it possible to seek supervised visitation for him? His parents and brother are willing to supervise his visits on the weekends. I don't have a problem with him seeing her every weekend but I am concerned for the safety of my daughter and would feel better if his parents were around when he sees her. I was wondering if something like this was possible. Right now we don't have a child support order....I had just applied for it right before he went to jail so I have no idea if they will even address that since he is locked up. Thank You.


Custody and Visitation Issues: Supervised Visitation in Florida

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire