mardi 19 juin 2018

Speeding Tickets: Robic Stopwatch Speeding Ticket

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: PA. I was recently stopped for speeding. The Police Officer stated I was traveling doing 77mph in a 55mph. After receiving the citation from the Police Officer, I looked at the citation and was going to ask a couple of questions. I did ask the Officer what their badge number was and the Officer stated and I quote, "I don't have a badge number Sir." I was also going to ask what is a stopwatch as I have never been stopped before this way but the Officer got in the squad car and did a U turn and left. Upon looking at the citation, I noticed that there was a few flags that popped up. The number of Miles timed stated .38 miles. The number of seconds timed stated was 181 seconds. The Officer was sitting back off of the road at 115 feet from the 1st line that went across the road. The Officer was 189 feet away from the 2nd line that went across the road. It has also just got done raining previous before my traffic stop so the road was still wet. I was finally stopped a 1.25 miles away from where the Officer was sitting at. The Officer said I was doing 77 in a 55. When the Officer clocked me, I was passing 2 cars that were going 45 mph. After the Officer left, I went back and took pictures of where the white lines are painted poorly across the road. It looks like somebody went across the road bent over painting the lines with a spray paint can. Also the guard rail across from the road from where the Officer was sitting at also had a vertical white line painted on it. This is 1 foot before the white line painted across the road. Also where the Officer was sitting at, there was high grass and weeds. I also took pictures of this as to it would partially obstruct the Officer's view. Is a Robic stopwatch classified as an electronic speed timing device as such because it uses batteries? Does an Officer also have to be trained and certified to use a Robic stopwatch for enforcement of speed? I have also been reading online doing research and are the white lines painted across the road considered to be timing strips? Any input is truly appreciated.


Speeding Tickets: Robic Stopwatch Speeding Ticket

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire