dimanche 17 juin 2018

Libel: Employee Caused a Mutiny Type Situation

My question involves defamation in the state of: California

First off employee did not like my bookkeeper because we found that he used a credit card without authorization for personal gain , then he started badmouth thing her and then he got other employees to follow along saying that we were accusing them of being thieves . then the next morning after the guys were delivering loads and order to come back and take another load to the same location they made the demand to see me as a group and I refused to see them as a group and told them when I got back from my meeting I would meet them one on one so they refused to do the load so I had to fire them. this one driver in particular made threats to my son telling him to watch his back and also tried to get other drivers that did not follow him to quit no matter where they were to cause me harm. My question is do I have a case of any type


Libel: Employee Caused a Mutiny Type Situation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire