samedi 30 juin 2018

Giving Notice: How Much Notice is Required to Move Out if There is No Written Lease

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Pennsylvania

In Pennsylvania Landlord-Tenant Law, I can't find anything regarding this specific situation. The landlord and tenant have no lease, no written agreement, and have operated by meeting in person and paying in cash with handwritten receipts for years.

My question is how much notice is required for the tenant to leave? Right now the tenant gave about a week's notice, with the offer of paying half of next month's rent as a courtesy. I'm not sure whether this is
fair/legal or not, so I thought I'd ask here.


Giving Notice: How Much Notice is Required to Move Out if There is No Written Lease

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire