samedi 30 juin 2018

Criminal Records: Was I on a 5150

My question involves criminal records for the state of: CA

I recently turned 18, and got in an argument with my a**hole father. He got angry because I interrupted him while he was watching television, and came into my room and started screaming at me and standing in the doorway (the only exit). I told him I was going to leave and asked him to move out of the way to let me leave, but still blocked me in threateningly. He then disabled my car, which I have the title to under my name, so I couldn’t leave. The argument got heated, and he started grabbing the guns in the house, which scared me. He then called the police on ME, telling them lies and such. I called as well to ensure my safety, and to let them know the situation from my side.

When the police arrived, they didn’t even talk to me. The talked to my dad and then came and made me get into an ambulance. They said I would be on 5150, which would mean no gun rights etc. However, they thought I was fine so sped up the blood/urine tests. I talked to the psychiatrist and she told me I was completely fine and let me go less than 4 hours after being admitted to the hospital. She said I wasn’t on 5150, but I heard that the other codes such as 5152 etc also take away your gun rights. Was I on one of those? How can I find out? If I was, how can I get rid of it, as it was completely undeserved?


Criminal Records: Was I on a 5150

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire