jeudi 14 juin 2018

Transfer: Can Ancestral Property Be Transferred As Gift Deed or Registration to a Family Member

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Odisha

Hello everyone,

The ancestral property from my father's side is now been transferred to my mother's name. The property was under legal disputes and solved, and by the time my father passed away. This property actually belongs to my fore fathers and was in legal dispute between my father and his sisters and now equally divided between my father and his sister. Currently the property is under my mother's name. I have 3 sisters and a brother. My mother want to transfer the said property to me, as she is having other share from her parental property that she may transfer to my other siblings. If the property been transferred to me, will it may result in a legal issue?

Please do advise.

Thank You.
Susri


Transfer: Can Ancestral Property Be Transferred As Gift Deed or Registration to a Family Member

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire