vendredi 29 juin 2018

Out of Spite

About a year ago my teenage daughters accuse my husband I'm now divorcing of molestation I have three other children by this man and when they accused him I placed temporary custody with her father who was supposed to have supervised visitation but under the circumstances I felt it was necessary the same day my grandma died and I moved to Indiana with three other children my husband was arrested and sent to jail . Since then my first husband has refused to give the girls back was originally supposed to pay me child support but I gave them my house so the girls would have a place to live instead of living with his mom . So he ended up with my child support card he owed me $40,000 in back child support because he refused to pay for six years now or year later when I found out that he had the child support card I canceled the monthly payments because he had the girls and I had no money to go get them or take him back to court to remove them from him to get them back in my physical custody I had a new card sent to me he still owes me that back child support he makes $4000 a month and I make 1500 a month I'm a single mother of three and he's married with only one other child other than our two he threatens to file for child support against me if I took the backpay away from him . I'm on food stamps and Medicaid to the government for me and my three children he's not any he's not on any government assistance at all what am I obligated to pay . And what do I do about the fact that he refuses to give them back when I have full custody and won't even let me see them for a visit or anything . And at this point my 15-year-old says I'm dead to her and that she wants nothing to do with me and that she looks way better now than she ever did with me because he makes so much more money and can spend so much more money on them then I can .


Out of Spite

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire