mardi 12 juin 2018

Trespassing: Local Dump is Threatening to Ban Me

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Maryland

Not sure if this is the correct category. I live in a county that dosen't provide periodic trash pickup service. Therefore the county has built various "convenience centers" so that residents of this county can dump their trash. I've lived in this county for about 7 years and have used the same convenience center about 4 - 5 miles from my house. However, recently they renovated and expanded the center to include two dumpsters and other recycling services. Regardless there are restrictions on what you can and can't dump (i.e. no wood, construction etc) before and after. They had hired new employees to facilitate the size of the new center.

One of the employees stopped me from dumping a broken up wooden chair into the dumpster one day. I never made it in and that was the end of that. A few weeks later I accidently had a few shingles in the bottom of my trash, I had dumped my trash and those shingles made it in. She looked down and saw them, she reminded me that shingles were construction materials and that they were not allowed. From that point forward she's been targeting me and every time I dump trash she's asked me "U dumen shingles/wood again". Anyway a few weeks later I had a rug, which she classified as carpet, which I've seen many dump. She's watching from the other end of the yard and screams "naw karpet naw karpet". She then indicates to me that if this happens again she would get a supervisor involved and ban me from the convenience center.

My question is the dump is state property, my thought is the methods to ban me from state property would require a court order, is this correct? In addition, no evidence had been collected other than her "mouth" of what had been done, is that enough evidence to ban me?


Trespassing: Local Dump is Threatening to Ban Me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire