jeudi 21 juin 2018

Transferring Title: Do I Need to Sign a Paper for Branded Title That Dealership Messed Up on

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: Illinois
I purchased a used 2012 vehicle from a dealership back in 2014. I have since bought a new car in February of this year and traded the 2012 car in. At the time of the trade in the first thing the sales man said to me is that there was a issue with the way the millage came back and that there was a milage discrepancy., after reviewing the car fax, I told the sales man that it was there error. He told me that it was there error and that no worries they would get it corrected. I have now started getting phone calls on my personal phone and at my job from the dealership, stating that they sold the car and that there was a mileage discrepancy that they discovered that was actually accurate, and want me to sign off on a paper that states That I purchased the vehicle from Obrien Mits . That the title issued is branded with "not actual mileage". The odometer reading of 32,783 was in fact "Actual Milage".
That no fraud is or was intended.

Do I have to sign this? And why wouldn't the dealership be able to fix there mess up?
Thanks in advance for your help.


Transferring Title: Do I Need to Sign a Paper for Branded Title That Dealership Messed Up on

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire