samedi 30 juin 2018

Determination of Fault: Seinfeld Parallel Parking Situation

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Pennsylvania

This involves the assignment of responsibility in a situation similar to the one in Seinfeld Ep. 39. I was reversing into a parallel parking spot when a pick up truck pulled in head first behind me in an attempt to prevent me. I came very close to hitting him but managed to sneak past him into the spot. As the driver drove away he yelled, "You came this close to getting sued". I doubt he was an attorney or anything, but that made me wonder what would have happened if I had hit him. Would I have been at fault, because the reversing car always is responsible? Or would he have been at fault for recklessness?


Determination of Fault: Seinfeld Parallel Parking Situation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire