mercredi 20 juin 2018

How Do You Block Trustees from Hiring Someone on Behalf of the Beneficiary

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: Texas,

Am a contingent beneficiary to an estate in Texas. Over the last several years upon which I started to benefit from the estate, the trustees of the estate hired what I equate to baby sitters of my brother and I. One of which was compensated over 40k quarterly. I find this to be extremely unessary and detrimental to our portion of the estate. The people hired have zero accredition and are incompetent in doing their jobs. The way the trustees have it setup is that a portion of our distributions are locked up, due to these people’s employment. How do I put an end to them hiring people on our behalf permenately? As I find it to be detrimental financially.


How Do You Block Trustees from Hiring Someone on Behalf of the Beneficiary

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire