vendredi 29 juin 2018

What Are the Steps to Fight a 22350 Violation(I Already Got the Traffic Survey)

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: San Ramon, California

Hi All,

I was driving on Norris Canyon Road west bound which changes from 40 mph to 25 mph. I missed the sign saying that it changes to 25 mph. At the first stop sign after the speed change(1000ft after the speed change sign), there was a cop on the side street and as I stopped and continued through the intersection, he followed me and pulled me over right away and said I was speeding. He said he clocked me with his Lidar at 42mph. I haven't got a speeding ticket in a while so I didn't know I was supposed to try to ask for the Lidar readings.

So now I have a 22350 violation and wonder what I should do. On the violation notice, it says that if I want to do traffic school, it will be $433... =( I also requested for the engineering and traffic survey and have attached it below.

With the information I provided, should I attempt to fight the ticket claiming that I was driving in a safe manner and also quote that the traffic survey says that there is a design defect? If so, what are the next steps I need to do? Or should I just pay for $433 and do traffic school (I am really low on funds right now because I recently had to help out my family with some financial issues).



Thank you!


What Are the Steps to Fight a 22350 Violation(I Already Got the Traffic Survey)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire