mardi 19 juin 2018

Custody

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: New York

Hello everyone. Im a father of a six yrs old being raised by lesbians my ex wife married and had a child with a woman and my son calls her “mom” since he was three years old. We got back together twice but we didn’t last two month. Unfortunately in one occasion there was domestic violence on my part because she only got back with me when she separated fom her and than got back together

Well now she being married for a year and six months with her and had a child and my son is being raise on a homosexual environment. Im seeking to modify custody to get full custody of my son based on this. I did some research and heterosexual parents usually wins.

I dont pay child support because im seeking full custody but I had to pay because the court cancelled my driver license which is not fair

I understand she’s paying all of his expenses and private school but he is my son. I understand I had the opportunity to be close to him and ended in domestic violence but it was bc she used me.

Mom says I manipulate him because i said shes not mom (stepmom)and shes not his family. Hence, mom doesnt even speak to me I had to speak with stepmom who I tried to alert her how bad of a person her wife was and she defended her by saying to only focus on my son and I just stopped conversation.

That was a year ago and I havent see him in a year and had not communicated because im not going to comunnicate with stepmom.

I want full custody and need advise thanks


Custody

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire