mardi 12 juin 2018

Contracts and Agreements: Broker Limiting Dress

My question involves independent contractors in the state of: Missouri.

I am a real estate agent, which is classified as a 1099/independent contractor. My brokerage firm is indicating that we cannot wear jeans. Now I completely understand the concept of dress to impress. I also believe a good pair of jeans can make you more comfortable and able to work more confidently. As long as I'm doing my business, not breaking any laws (including ethical ones), and not wearing cut-off jeans/ jeans with holes in them or something similar, can they legally require this? I thought the whole point to doing your own business was to succeed, or even fail, at your own discretion. Thank you.


Contracts and Agreements: Broker Limiting Dress

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire