mardi 19 juin 2018

Modification of Support: Being Served for Downward Mod

My question involves a child custody case from the State of:
  • Suffolk County, New York



I can't believe I've never posted here before for child support? lol.

If a court summons says "serve no less than 8 days before court date" and it's served on the 9th day, does that mean I don't have to go?
I could go anyway, only because I want to see the judge laugh him out of the room because he hasn't paid me in two months and wants a downward mod. LMAO.

Also, do I have to be served personally or can it go to anyone in the house?

If anyone in the house, Can it be served to a minor child? and more specifically, what if the minor child is the child who is the subject of the support?

Thanks so much. :)


Modification of Support: Being Served for Downward Mod

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire