lundi 18 juin 2018

Appeals: What Documents Are Necessary to Be Transferred to Appeals Court

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Florida

I received an injunction in a matter involving my ex-wife. She filed a motion to hold me in contempt and the court entered an order in January 2018 holding me in contempt and imposed fine (which involves some division of properties we jointly had) as requested by her. I filed for rehearing within 15 days after that order. Then I paid that fine also. However, she filed another motion in March 2018 claiming that I did not fully pay the fine. There was a hearing held a few days ago, at the same time, in June 2018 on my rehearing motion as well as on the motion my ex filed in March 2018. The court rejected my rehearing motion but setup another date, in July 2018, to complete the rest of the hearing on my ex’s March 2018 motion as she requested additional time as she lost some documents on her way to court.

I am planning to appeal on the order entered by this court in January 2018, holding me in contempt.

Does the motion filed by my ex in March 2018 and any matter based this motion play any role at the appeals court OR any matter on the motion on my ex’s March 2018 is completely irrelevant at the appeals court? This is important as, in the future, I need to request the lower tribunal to transfer the required documents to the appeals court. I wish to know what documents are relevant.


Appeals: What Documents Are Necessary to Be Transferred to Appeals Court

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire