jeudi 28 juin 2018

Maine Visitation

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: maine

Ok I really need help here my case is kind of extensive so a little back story is in order over 8 years ago I has allegations against me for sex offenses now no formal criminal charges were ever presses so I have no conviction involving a sex offense but during the course of the civil case I was found to have commented the crimes by a preponderance of the evidence by a judge and was told i was to have no visiatation with my daughter without undergoing a risk accessment which from what ive read has to dp with them hookibg me up to machines ans ubdergoing swx offender treatment as well as have cps written permission fast forward to last year 2017 we found ourselves in cpurt again with cps over me having contact with my daughter on one ocasion the person who reported it lied and said i wouldnt leave but it was them who invited me and picked me up they lived put in the sticks so not like i cpuld walk home .we faught our asses off and got a court dismissal that stated that visits where to happen and that phobe calls were allowed my daughter mother has even got a written statement from the department saying I can have visits. Now this year in jan. Another allegation happened they confiscated my computer and all equipment for digital images which is fine nothing on them I'm not worried about that but they have stopped all visits with my daughter. My daughter just got me back say Oct of last year and as of man I haven't seen my child and are vehinitly saying no visits unless again a. And b happen problem is the treatment is onlybfor convicted sex offenders and he'll I fail polygraphs period my anxiety goes threw the roof as soon as I'm hooked to a machine. I fail all control questions. But what I'm asking is what do I do from here to be able to see my child we do have a service called hci which does supervised visits in a room with a worker and a camera running at all times during said visit


Maine Visitation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire