jeudi 14 juin 2018

Chapter 7: Adversary Proceedings

My question involves bankruptcy in the state of: California
I filed chapter 7 received dishcharge however trustee opened adversary proceeding because I had insurance claim which paid out and funds became available 1 day after filing they requested me to turn over funds I didn’t have they wanted a list and bank acct info I supplied however wasn’t good enough there are a lot of particulars which make it a tough case now I don’t have an attorney As he filed for relief in the case btw second attorney and now they seeking order to grant motion to take back dishcharge don’t know what to do am at a loss and it seems I can’t get any help seeking advice for best course of action at this point HELP PLEASE!


Chapter 7: Adversary Proceedings

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire