samedi 16 juin 2018

Pulled Over and then Tazed Pulling Out Private Driveway Without Ever Making It to the

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: pa

I was pulling out of my driveway going to check the mail at end of drive where meets state rt 924 before I got even 50feet from 924 I was able 2 see super trooper township cop on main highway slowing down and getting ready 2 turn into my drive so I turned around and went back to my house while he activated lights and followed me back then I got out and he started yelling at me ran up to me grabbed me started cuffing me while my father and girlfriend argued I was in private drive not making it on public highway 924 he then turned and kept arguing with them then turned to me and pinned me against garage telling me stop resisting while I had my both hands up in air in front of me then he shot Razer and hit me in my front right arm by my elbow I then feared for my life and said **** this and ran this officer has harrased me in the past also for suspended licence now this incident I was in a lady friends vehicle not in my name tinted windows which he couldn't of seen me unless he already knew I was using vehicle which he did remember I never drpve onto the actual highway thanks a lot guys for any help


Pulled Over and then Tazed Pulling Out Private Driveway Without Ever Making It to the

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire