jeudi 28 juin 2018

Sales Agreements: Getting Out of Lease to Own and Paying Off Rest of Car

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: tx,

traded a grand Cherokee for 20,000 and used 30,000 cashiers check to put on the car. The cash value of the vehicle was 90,716$ and it says amount financed was 60,239.91 which confuses me because its not including the value of the jeep. The dealership said at the end of the 36 month term I could buy the car for 36,000 .Is it possible to just pay the Boolean payment and be done with monthly payments and be out of the least so I retain ownership of the car instead of the finance company? its my understanding that leases don't lower the value of how much you pay at the end of the term, so I think it would be beneficial to buy it.am I correct?


Sales Agreements: Getting Out of Lease to Own and Paying Off Rest of Car

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire