vendredi 29 juin 2018

Amazon Set Default Payment Method As Their Credit Card, Can I Dispute Late Fees

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: California

I signed up for a Chase Credit Card through Amazon's program. Upon approval, Amazon updated my default payment method to the credit card without notifying me. In addition, I had never activated the card through Chase. I had made a few purchases through Amazon with the assumption that my payment method had not changed. I didn't get the statements, due to them being at a private mailbox (my fault). When I noticed the late fees showing on my credit report, I immediately contacted Chase and paid off my balance in full.

Can I dispute the negative credit score as a result of the late fees due to Amazon setting the Chase Card as my default payment method without me confirming the selection in addition to me not activating the Chase Card?


Amazon Set Default Payment Method As Their Credit Card, Can I Dispute Late Fees

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire